At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We are in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we are designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs.Mercer
is seeking candidates for the following position supporting the Salt Lake City, UT location. Administrative Assistant/Marketing CoordinatorWhat can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- In this role, you will become a vital member whose role will directly enhance consultant efficiency and effectiveness in servicing clients or business-related activities
- You will support continuity of administrative work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- You will resolve administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying and communicating solutions to enhance performance
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees - and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance
At Mercer, we are as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits program and resources that support your wellbeing and career development as well as:
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people
- A culture of belonging, innovation, collaboration, internal mobility and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields
- Competitive pay, full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution)
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community; flexible work culture
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Opportunities to participate in our mentor program, as well as participate in networking with other colleagues in our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - Mercer Cares (community involvement), PRIDE, Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Rising Professionals Network!
What you need to have:
- Oversee office support workflow and allocation of resources while providing quality assurance and client satisfaction with office support staff performance
- Provide peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product
- Work with our sales team to execute on our growth initiatives which includes RFP support, finalist presentation development and coordination of virtual and in person events
- Partner with the business and office leadership in addressing the office support needs of the office
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and arrange travel for the department to optimize work performance
- Process and/or coordinate completion of expense reports in a timely manner
- Undertake more complex administrative duties with specific projects as required
What makes you stand out:
- HS diploma
- At least 4 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills; must be a self-starter, proactive, responsive, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; must handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity
- Detail oriented, high level of accuracy in work product and meet commitments
- Advanced proficiency with MS PowerPoint skills and strong knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with sales and marketing support
- Exposure to sales processing or event planning
believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including , and , Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit . Follow Mercer on Twitter .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.