Highmark Health Job Description :
This job turns marketing and media data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. More specifically, this job drives and supports all activities related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on the Organization's key paid media/marketing investments and performance of web properties by developing dashboards, scorecards, forecasting, trending, and executive presentations for the purposes of supporting effective decision-making. Responsible for implementing web measurement solutions using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics and maximizing data usability from key media management platforms including, but not limited to Search Ads 360, Google Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Manager. Consults with cross-functional enterprise groups and levels to identify data and analytical needs, conduct analyses, review analyses and findings with leadership, facilitate related process/data improvement efforts and develop executive level presentations. Prepares similar intelligence for customers and interacts with customers as such.
- Work with various internal departments to collect source data, on a regular basis and as needed. Design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports using Excel or other technology. Publish metrics dashboards and executive presentations. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate, and standardized data analyses and related deliverables; leverages automation to greatest extent possible. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information and reporting by identifying issues and fluctuations with core metrics/KPIs, facilitates changes, research questions, participate and/or lead process and data improvement efforts.
- Contribute to ensuring that all changes to reporting, processes, and procedures are reflected, appropriately documented, and that consistency is maintained for team. Ensure the correct first time /quality review processes are utilized and that changes maintain data integrity control processes.
- Maintain effective communication with internal organizations, external vendors/partners and internal staff. Structure and present complex subjects in a meaningful and comprehensible manner.
- Develop work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates and communicate status.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Quantitative Business Analysis, or related field
- 6 years job related experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, or Operations Research.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant, progressive experience
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving capabilities, critical thinker, able to investigate root causes and recommend solutions
- Proficient to master level with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access
- Basic understanding of SQL / querying capabilities
- Experience with end-user reporting tools
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective participation in team-based work
- Energetic: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture; Passion for technology and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, and possesses the ability to understand business needs to master new skills and technologies in a short period of time.
- Results-Oriented and Data Driven: Must be a data driven decision maker who loves impacting the bottom line and achieves goals with available resources and abilities.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain cross-functional business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice