Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.Why Redis?
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.Why would you love this job?
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive our online customer acquisition efforts by managing our digital strategy; launching and managing campaigns; optimizing our web assets; and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance. This position will report to the Head of Digital Marketing.
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing, testing new channels, and optimizing the experience for acquisition then this is the right challenge for you.What You'll Do
What will you need to have?
- Own digital strategy and manage all digital channels to drive acquisition, conversion, and awareness.
- Build and deliver multi-channel digital campaigns (paid social, display, search) to reach our target audiences and drive business results.
- Scale re-targeting efforts to engage site visitors and returning customers.
- Maximize campaign ROI via rigorous tests and learn to optimize copy, creative and audience targeting.
- Manage channel spend and budget process to meet growth and ROI targets, including monthly forecasts and reporting.
- Play a key role in reviewing and enhancing tools and technology to improve tracking, attribution, audience segmentation and reporting.
- Present strategy, initiatives and campaigns results to broad audiences.
We Give Back To Our Employees
- 5+ years experience in performance/digital marketing with a proven track record of success building and scaling paid media campaigns in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including channel knowledge in SEM/PPC, SEO, display, paid social, video (Youtube), etc.
- Proven knowledge of expertise in integrating platforms and tools to enhance tracking, reporting and attribution (Google Analytics, GTM familiarity with Account Based Marketing Tools).
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts with and managing vendors
- Reliance on advanced testing design, implementation and detailed analysis to measure and report on program performance
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and with Analytics stakeholders
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: . All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.