We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Notion’s content team helps millions of global users get the most out of our product, including some of the largest companies in the world. We’re looking for a writer to join our team and create content for these enterprise customers, as well as the internal teams serving them. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams like demand generation, product marketing, and sales to understand what our enterprise users need, and write content that’s tailored for them. From one-pagers to e-books to sales enablement to thought leadership, you’ll own this content end-to-end and create a hub of impactful content for Notion’s largest customers.
What You'll Achieve:
- Write and edit content that illustrates the power of Notion to our largest customers — whether that’s information about Notion’s newest features, competitor breakdowns, or explanations of pricing, you’ll be responsible for writing new content (or repackaging existing content!) that shows Notion’s value to enterprise users.
- Enable cross-functional teams with enterprise-specific content — sales, demand generation, product marketing, and customer success all interface with enterprise customers regularly. You’ll plug right into their initiatives with content support, from writing sales enablement to product positioning on a one-pager.
- Help build our enterprise narrative and cement it everywhere — Notion’s story with enterprise is being told. You’ll help develop narrative and messaging, also making sure that story is consistent in all the materials you create (or help others create!).
- Pioneer new forms of content — whether that’s our first e-book or data report, you’ll come up with new types of content that are impactful for our enterprise audience.
- Build a deep understanding of our enterprise customers — your cross-functional partners will be experts in what our enterprise customers need, and the format they want it in. You’ll work with these teammates to write impactful content, and eventually, develop your own understanding of what moves the needle for enterprise readers.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Proven experience as a B2B or sales enablement writer, especially in medium- to long-form content that drives key business results.
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive copy that helps decision makers grasp how they'll get the most out of Notion for their teams.
- Adaptability in written voice, both writing in Notion's brand voice and understanding how we might change the tone of that voice for our enterprise audience.
- Cross-functional project management, as you'll be working with both product and content teams.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing content for B2B SaaS.
- Knowledge of the software sales cycle, and different points in one's consideration when evaluating a product.
- You've used Notion and understand its features.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.