Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an experienced Field Marketing Lead to join our Demand Generation team. Reporting into the Demand Generation Director, you will play a critical role in helping define our field strategy and will be responsible for developing virtual and in-person experiences across owned and sponsored events with a focus on Enterprise pipeline growth and deal acceleration.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about partnering with sales reps, tailoring field programs to meet the needs of our buyers, territories, and segments, executing on those marketing activities, and running high-touch events that deliver on our brand experience.
About the role
- Location: US remote or remote
- Full-time / part-time
- Exempt status
What you’ll do:
- Produce events from concept through completion, including planning, budgeting, managing stakeholders and vendors, execution, and reporting
- Identify opportunities and innovative ways to engage our target audiences through sponsored industry events, trade shows, conferences, etc
- Collaborate with internal partners on Webflow-hosted events across ABM, Brand, Community, Customer Advocacy, Partners and more
- Partner closely with revenue leaders, field sales reps, and SDRs on pre-show and post-show strategies to maximize pipeline generation
- Establish and refine repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for regional events
- Own the tracking and reporting of program results, while closely monitoring event KPIs, lead flow, pipeline creation, and ROI
- Manage an annual events calendar aligned with quarterly campaigns and GTM launches
- Manage annual events budget aligned to overall business budget
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Field Marketing Lead if you have:
- 7+ years of event marketing experience, ideally for enterprise audiences
- Deep event planning and management knowledge with proven track record of successfully executing multifaceted events (both small and large scale)
- An ability to manage and scale a portfolio of multiple events simultaneously, while balancing tight timelines
- Strong communication skills with an ability to lead cross-functional projects with internal stakeholders, partners, event vendors, and agencies
- Experience working with executives, high-profile speakers, and customers
- Knowledge of events & tradeshows in the high-tech B2B/SaaS and Design space
- The ability to travel regionally as needed
- A self-starter mentality with high autonomy, strong project management skills, and ability to adapt to change
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Field Marketing Lead and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.