Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a growth marketing leader to drive cross-functional efforts around growing and activating our FigJam user base. This role will lead key quarterly bets and constant development of tactics to increase sign-ups and conversion to paying tiers for FigJam users.
You are comfortable conceptualizing, designing and implementing omnichannel campaigns through cross-functional efforts across the entire user lifecycle, from acquisition to activation to conversion to paid tiers. You understand how to use marketing data and product telemetry to run impactful marketing campaigns and programs. You enjoy working closely with multiple teams and feel comfortable leading teams from idea to execution.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Be the owner of a strategy to grow and active new FigJam users
- Lead a cross-functional team by partnering with product, product marketing, brand, data scientists, web, and others to ideate, define and implement campaigns and programs across Figjam’s user lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with the community and social teams driving user-driven initiatives that bring awareness and drive adoption
- Be a driver of innovation and experimentation around upper funnel experiments, channels, messaging, and tactics that will apply to grow product adoption, inspiring other teams to try and do new things
- Collaborate closely with growth product team to drive experimentation around user activation and conversion to paid tiers
- Use our existing reporting framework and collaborate with growth strategy and data scientist teams to measure the impact of key performance indicators and how programs and tactics are impacting these
- Deliver regular updates to different teams and senior leaders and develop actions plans based on learnings
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven experience in driving user and revenue growth of self-serve products
- Strong understanding of how to use marketing data and product telemetry to drive integrated marketing campaigns
- A passion for the user experience and communicating the value proposition through each step of their value realization journey
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport across multiple teams to influence decisions at all levels
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring hard-working, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.