Position Summary: Marketing Partnership Manager
In this role, you would be managing the marketing plans for Guitar Center Enterprise vendor partners, growing the company's revenues through sales of omnichannel marketing services -- including direct mail, social media, retargeting, and other branded, interactive experiences - that ultimately assist in greater sales of musical instruments.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for all internal project management or partner management if applicable, price negotiations, project timelines, review schedules, and obtaining content approvals
- Position the Enterprise's brands (Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, Harmony Central, Music123, Woodwind & Brasswind, Music & Arts) as key partnership marketing avenues for musical instrument manufacturers, creating/developing marketing partnerships that meet and exceed individual quarterly revenue goals
- Consultative campaign management and optimization for the book of business
- Track and analyze campaign objectives and performance data to identify new growth opportunities
- Responsible for sourcing campaigns for clients and aligning with appropriate traffic and inventory based on geographic/contextual/demographic targeting, impression volumes and eCPM/eCPA performance expectations
- Coordinate with internal groups to launch new campaigns and troubleshoot existing campaigns
- Research the company's products and inventory to understand and effectively present them to partners
- Manage and maintain strong vendor and industry relationships
- Additional duties as assigned.
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Marketing, Business Management, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in advertising or marketing (in addition to degree or years of previous experience), preferably with experience in social media/community or digital marketing.
- Intermediate understanding of internet display advertising (Ad Networks, Display Publishers, Ad Serving)
- Novice knowledge of website conversion metrics, including eCPM, eCPA
About Guitar Center
The Guitar Center Company embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sounds. Our mission is to develop and nurture lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the joy that comes from creating music. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
The Guitar Center Company operates through several business divisions. Guitar Center is the world's largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment, with more than 290 stores across the United States. 2014 marked the milestone 50th anniversary of the Guitar Center Company as the organization continues to help people make music from coast to coast.
E-Commerce brands Guitar Center, Musician's Friend and WWBW offer online sales of a broad selection of music products. The Music & Arts division operates more than 220 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors, and students since 1952. AVDG and GCPro headline the enterprise audio-visual integration business, delivering a best-in-class commercial and residential customer experience.
Why join us?
With a career at Guitar Center, you become part of the world's largest multichannel musical instrument retailer. Whether at our Stores, Contact Centers, Distribution Centers, or Support Center, Guitar Center employees have a common goal: to help people find their sound and fill the world with more music.
Love this gig and want to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email