Marketing Associate (Entry-Level with Training)
Are you looking for an entry-level position with the opportunity to develop skill sets for a career in marketing?
WCS is a fast-growing, creative consulting firm located in Cleveland, Ohio. We are bringing back the power of live marketing to achieve the highest results for our clients. Currently, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our innovative team of associates to help us achieve just that.
Jump start your career with Wild Consulting Solutions!
Responsibilities of a Marketing Associate:
Your main duties as a Marketing Associate will involve representing our clients and providing the best service possible. We believe that the smartest way to engage with a customer is through one to one interaction, live marketing and creating memorable experiences. This includes the following duties:
- Connecting and engaging with customers
- Attending in-person live events
- Assisting with the completion of sales
- Managing client accounts
- Conceiving creative brand awareness strategies
- Leading and educating teams
• 100% in-house training - we offer a comprehensive, hands-on training program that allows associates to develop skillsets and succeed in today's thriving marketing field. No previous marketing experience is required.
• Competitive bonus structure - uncapped earnings and weekly bonuses
• Business travel - opportunities to visit other offices around the country and complete marketing research in new territories for our clients.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Sharp interpersonal skills
• Proactive, self-motivated mindset
• Problem solving skills
At Wild, our goal is growth, and we can only grow as fast as our team! If you are looking to advance in a marketing career with a team of like-minded, competitive individuals in the Cleveland area, send us your resume today!Job Requirements:
We know how important a career is for a lot of people, so we will be contacting the top candidates as soon as possible and invite them to attend a first round interview with us. Discover what it's like to be a part of the Wild team in Cleveland!