Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As part of the Publicis Sapient Global Corporate Marketing team, we are a full-service in-house media center of excellence, in support of global and regional industry marketing, brand, and recruitment marketing.
We are an entrepreneurial, agile and diverse team, responding to incredibly high demand to drive significant engagement, lead generation, and generating high value business outcomes for our teams. We are seeking quick learners, with excellent analytical, stakeholder management, communication and organizational skills, with a strong media and marketing acumen, who are eager to work in a small, dedicated, steady team environment.
The Media Manager leads the strategy, creation and activation of Publicis Sapient’s Global Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand paid media strategy, spanning all paid channels, delivering the desired outcomes for our team. This role is vital in delivering the recruitment brand and application strategy through insightful media plans and recommendations. Recruitment marketing will focus on driving applications from engineering, product, experience, strategy & consulting candidates.
The Media Manager leads the full funnel paid media development and planning for all digital media and traditional media. Must have in-depth knowledge of digital channels particularly programmatic, OLV, CTV/OTT and paid social as part of an evolving innovative digital media plan, for a cohesive multi-channel data-driven approach. This manager role will lead the implementation across media platforms and will be accountable for campaign optimizations and management across all Recruitment Marketing tactics, including job boards/publishers direct and programmatic, social, and search.
This position works across various internal groups including creative, analytics, marketing technology, marketing operations, and project management. This candidate must have previous experience and knowledge buying paid media for recruitment marketing efforts
- Lead the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting and optimization of online media buys, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, programmatic job boards and direct to publisher relationships
- Develop media recommendations and present to senior level stakeholders end to end media strategy via PowerPoint and Excel,
- Manage and maintain media flowcharts with accurate data and most up to date media plans.
- Manage and create pacing sheets for budget and delivery / spend management.
- Maintain campaign timelines related to media deliverables.
- Provide transparent and proactive with recommendations and insights across stakeholders and partners.
- Partner with project management team and analytics to ensure proper tagging and QA of campaign to reflect accurate reporting.
- Partner with organic social team to create synergy across marketing programs
- Maintain status reports on all digital media initiatives.
- Analyze reports and work with analytics to recommend needed optimization and changes.
- Work with media vendors and negotiate rates.
- Complete the proposal, purchase and implementation of the developed plan i.e. RFPs, creating insertion orders, follow up on signatures within Prisma.
- Review vendor media kits, provide POVs and maintain vendor database.
- Assist the marketing teams with staying apprised of emerging trends and communicating innovative, business-building new media recommendations.
- Process invoices, maintains finance chart on invoices and campaign finances to ensure that media vendors are paid properly and on time.
- Read and select articles to include in our research archive and send to team weekly.
- Constantly innovate and ideate new ways of approaching paid media and objectives.
- Align and collaborate with PS recruiters on market needs, audience insights, and potential feedback.
Your Skills and Experience
- Multiple Years’ Experience planning and buying digital media.
- Previous recruitment marketing experience is required.
- Experience working with programmatic job boards and vendors is required.
- Experience with Prisma and Oracle finance platforms is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Full knowledge of online media concepts and methodologies
- Familiarity with the following analytics tools desirable: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.