Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead go-to-market strategy and planning for Figma’s creation features with a focus on driving business results and user engagement
- Be a strong partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of Figma with your expertise in our market, competitors, and customers
- Craft differentiated messaging and positioning informed by user research and insights
- Help enable our customer-facing teams to help improve sales/support efficiency through impactful enablement programs
- Partner with the broader marketing team to execute campaigns that drive new signups, expansion, and/or product adoption
- Build and coach a small team of product marketers; lead with a passion for learning and development
- Help us build PMM team culture and processes—be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and more
Some projects you could work on:
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- 7+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience hiring, coaching, and managing direct report(s)
- A passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A customer champion who always keep their eyes to the ground
- A strong writer, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven and experimental in how you approach and measure your work
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all
- Bonus: Experience marketing to makers (e.g. designers, developers, product managers)
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.