As a Sales and Marketing Area Manager Trainee, your primary responsibility is effective and profitable management and development of new team members. The Sales and Marketing Area Manager Trainee must be proficient in the Account Manager role in order to master the skill of mentoring entry-level account managers to the leadership skills needed to teach and train new team members.
This is a great opportunity for college students or graduates, who are ready to start a new career! Entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are looking for rapid growth with the benefit of an excellent career development program offering a practical education to prepare for a successful career of your making!
*Successful completion of our paid training program for account management is a prerequisite for the full benefits of this position.
How You Will Do It:
- Responsible for execution of daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele while learning to develop entry-level managers through mentoring exercises.
- Create and maintain brand loyalty through excellent face-to-face customer interactions on behalf of our clients and always leading by example to enhance team standards
- Be engaged and network daily on online social platforms of company and groups
- Provide ongoing market evaluation through direct consumer contact and monitoring of competition and industry trends bringing ideas and suggestions directly to the Director of Marketing and present on various business trends during team meetings
- Interact with consumers daily to assess the current demand of client products and services and adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market while ensuring all compliance standards are met for the assigned campaigns while coaching others on compliance best practices.
- Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral, while creating and enhancing client relations across multiple territories
- Ensure that account managers and their teams are maintaining a safe and clean work environment and they all understand and follow company rules and compliance standards of clients.
- Perform in-person sales strategies to acquire new customers by mastering product knowledge of all assigned clients' products, services, and promotional offers and mentoring others while effectively motivating individual team members.
- Participate in a variety of advanced professional and personal developmental workshops.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- Local resident with reliable transportation to arrive at work on-time consistently
- A College degree in Business or Marketing is preferred, but all majors will be considered given a sincere interest in marketing. College students are welcome
- 1-5 years experience in Marketing, Sales, or Business preferred but not required
- 1-5 years of leadership experience in work, sports, or school
- Self-motivated, proven leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic technical proficiency
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Paid area management training program is a prerequisite for the full benefits of this position.
Apply Now to start your New Career!