The Marketing Manager (s) will be responsible for running all the marketing activities for our Salesforce and MuleSoft partnerships. This person will also work very closely with our Sales, Alliance, and leadership teams, and has significant career growth potential.
We're a proud Salesforce, Adobe partner and a MuleSoft Premier Partner accelerating digital transformation, driving innovation, helping our clients grow their business, and creating connected customer experiences. By leveraging consulting services, organizational change management, and customized solutions specific to various industries, Perficient's clients are able to accelerate time-to-market. With Perficient's Salesforce and MuleSoft capabilities, you get the experience and expertise needed to deliver impactful solutions that drive business forward.
- We are looking for someone with a lot of initiative. Someone who can take draft a plan, get buy-in from leadership, and execute.
- We are looking for a strong writer. Someone who loves to tell stories and can work with the team to make those stories compelling.
- Work with the team to successfully create and execute demand generation campaigns sharing the stories and assets that you create.
- Create and execute on a marketing plan to align to business goals.
- Regularly update existing content in addition to blogging and showcasing the stories and other assets that you create, keeping business goals in focus.
- Manage partner-facing channel marketing newsletters, sharing the great content that you create with our partners.
- Track demand generation program spending and measure marketing effectiveness through ongoing analytics relevant to campaign metrics.
- Help to plan and execute meetings, partner events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Develop relationships and work with the field, channel, and partner alliance marketing personnel and coordinate campaign target lists and requirements in coordination with inside and outside sales reps.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant experience with demonstrated capacity to develop content marketing assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to create (rather than just assemble) content
- Solid project management skills
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software and/or consulting industry
- Strong experience driving content through social channels
- Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly-motivated, autonomous and proactive
- Team player, self-starter with a passion for technology who will demonstrate a commitment to elevating the group's marketing mission
- Comfortable working across matrix organizations to drive results
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.