Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior performance marketing manager to help us improve Webflow’s paid acquisition engine by increasing scale of acquisition through paid channels while increasing efficiency or spend.
About the role
- Location: SF or remote
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll …
- Lead and grow our paid marketing initiatives while maintaining healthy unit economics.
- Develop, own, and execute full-funnel acquisition strategies on Google Search, Youtube In-stream, Youtube Search, Google Discovery, and more.
- Set-up, optimize, maintain, and scale multi-million dollar paid acquisition campaigns.
- Create, prioritize, execute, and evaluate growth experiments.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to monitor/improve LTV and payback periods per acquisition channel.
- Work closely with the creative team to create efficient assets at scale.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Senior Performance Marketing Manager if you:
- Have previously managed a $20M+ dollar marketing budgets across multiple channels
- Have experience scaling paid acquisition campaigns on channels like Google Search, Youtube In-stream & Search, Google Display, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linear TV, and more.
- Can develop qualitative and quantitative KPIs (Key performance indicators) to help measure the success of your campaigns and inform future strategies .
- Are familiar with attribution models and analytical tools such as Tableau, Amplitude, and Segment.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Performance Marketing Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.