Meet your family's new favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing social media team! This is a full-time, permanently remote position. As Social Media Coordinator, you will work directly with the marketing and customer service teams to provide a great customer experience for our community and customers. This role involves community management of our Facebook community VIP group along with engagement with our customers through social media including Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.Job Description
- Become intimately familiar with our product line, social media platforms, website, and common customer concerns.
- Moderate and engage with our 80K member private VIP Facebook group.
- Respond to direct messages, posts, and comments on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, our private Facebook community, and paid social ads.
- Answer customer questions that come in through social media channels and help resolve any customer concerns in a friendly and professional manner.
- Repost and engage with Instagram stories from customers.
- Moderate social media posts and ads and respond to comments (both positive and negative!) in a timely manner.
- Offer sizing advice and help customers choose the right products for their families.
- Keep customers informed on product updates and releases.
- Respond to customer/influencer engagement on Little Sleepies social accounts and hashtags.
- Keep detailed notes/organizations of customer interactions, and following up with customers or team members as needed.
- Assist with collecting UGC and customer content with appropriate permissions.
- Communicate with the rest of the team on trends or common issues so we can work together to solve them.
- 1-2 years experience in social media community management or customer service
- Must be comfortable with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube (experience can be personal or professional)
- Must be able to work one weekend day per week (preferably Saturday)
- Strong written communication skills with a focus on working within platform restrictions
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- You have interest in/knowledge of the baby/kids space (experience in this space is a huge plus)
This is a permanent remote, location-agnostic position, but we are looking for someone who can work one weekend day per week (preferably Saturday).
Little Sleepies is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Start Date: ASAP.
This position is full-time; however, it is remote and there is some flexibility in terms of hours. This role will require one weekend day.Benefits
- Remote work / flexible schedule
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- Employment Type