ForwardPMX is a global brand performance agency, home to 1,000 experts across 25 offices and 15 countries around the world. We create award-winning data, technology and media solutions that deliver breakthrough results and fuel growth to our clients' businesses. We strive to be the best destination for the industry's top global talent, creating an inspired, collaborative workplace culture that enables smarter problem solving and more focus on innovation.
ForwardPMX is looking for a Social Media Strategist who is enthusiastic, creative, an analytical thinker, and possesses a strong desire to learn and grow. The ideal candidate is social media obsessed, self-motivated, and extremely detail oriented. Reporting to Director of Social Media, the candidate will be responsible for working with a variety of agency clients to provide top notch social media deliverables that integrate with their overall marketing strategy. Candidate will implement programs across both paid social and organic social media channels.
* Managing medium to enterprise-sized client accounts and developing social media strategies, including but not limited to social media promotions/contests, influencer marketing campaigns, social media audits, and paid social campaigns
* Accountable for project timeline and quality of client deliverables
* Building measurable social media strategies that ladder up to client business goals and audience insights
* Managing assigned execution support team members across client accounts
* Analyzing client reporting and enhancing strategy based on in-market and historical campaign results
* Creating PowerPoints to help visually communicate content strategies to client in most engaging way
* Developing and maintaining a fluid, social media content calendar (based on important dates, events, holidays, brand priorities etc.)
* Managing social media presences as applicable, i.e. customer service response, page monitoring, and publishing of social content
* Identifying and developing relationships with online influencers; maintaining log of influencer communications, organizing partnerships, and reporting on success of active influencer partnerships
* Aiding client relationships at the project level
* Attending client meetings to discuss results and next steps
* Multi-tasking and collaborating with team members to move strategic initiatives forward
* 2-3 years experience in social media marketing capacity, including both organic and paid
* Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Excellent written, verbal skills and presentation skills
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Must be a fast-paced, self-starter as well as be able to work in a group project environment
* A strategic, critical thinker with the ability to collaborate and execute
* Experience with developing creative and targeted messaging to a variety of consumer audiences
* A positive attitude, enjoy collaborating with other team members, and openness to taking on new challenges
* Demonstrated experience in maintaining and growing a social media presence across array of networks and technologies
* Please send us links (if applicable) to your own social media pages and/or blog.
* Ability to list prior work/school experience involving data manipulation and analysis
* Ability to list prior work/school experience involving strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of and exposure to Facebook Ads Manager
At ForwardPMX, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.