Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Visual Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be responsible for translating low-fidelity wireframes and storyboards into final visual designs - with a solid approach to delivering consistent, development ready work. As a Visual Designer, you will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive product.
Our team leans on a vision that is inclusive, purpose-driven, creative and curious to maintain a highly collaborative work environment - sound like you?
- Partners with experience designers, content strategists, product owners and the brand team to craft intuitive experience designs
- Applies advance understanding of design composition, color, typography, iconography,
texture, photographic curation, animation and usability to help users successfully navigate digital experiences
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms
- Applies best practices for human-centric design to common visual challenges
- Creates final designs adhering to established styleguides
- Owns and regularly updates the Sunbelt Rentals Design System while maintaining its integrity.
- Presents your work and communicate design decisions in clear and compelling ways at various stages of the design process
- Collaborates effectively as part of a team and thinks divergently to explore multiple possible solutions
- Engages to evolve our internal processes by bringing the latest-and-greatest insights from our industry
- Works alongside and with strategic partners and vendors in a "one team" model
Education & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of work experience as a Visual Designer
- Multiple examples of outstanding visual design that you participated in from concept to production
- Thorough communication and storytelling abilities
- Demonstrable track record of hands-on experience design, including a portfolio and/or work samples of your capability to design engaging and intuitive experiences
- Advanced collaboration, organization and project coordination skills
- Knowledge of Atomic Design - creating, documenting and applying established design principles and patterns to living Design Systems
- Quick starter and nimble/creative under project and time constraints
- Passion for learning new technologies and design skills
- Swift prototyping skills prototyping skills including advanced knowledge of Figma, Invision, Sketch, Miro, Principle or equivalent design tools
- Service design experience preferred
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt's safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground